- Chromatic Tuner : A tuner like this one (or one like it) is required for all students. Trust me on this one. You'll want a tuner. It takes all the pain out of keeping your guitar in tune.
- Free Online Metronome : An online metronome ideal for quick and easy use while practicing music, this music tool helps with your rhythm as well as tempo selections and it is always available for free.
- Fretboard Master Game : Here's a fun way to learn the notes on the guitar fretboard!
- Guitar Picks : My personal favorite. I use these for both acoustic and electric.
- Know your BASS CLEF : This page has some terrific resources for reading bass clef notation - specifically for the bass guitar. There's also a nifty and challenging online quiz!
- Kyser Capo : After a tuner, the CAPO is a must have accessory for your guitar. It transposes the guitar and makes it easy to play in non-friendly guitar keys.
- Martin Guitar Strings (Light Guage) : I'll be glad to put a new set of strings on for you. This $5 set of strings will get your guitar sounding like new. Think of it like getting a car wash for your guitar.
- Preston Reed's Music Channel on YouTube : Everyone needs a little inspiration now and again! Preston Reed inspires! "Widely thought of as the world's most gifted guitarist" -Total Guitar
- Scorch Plugin : Install this FREE and SAFE plugin on your computer in order to see, play, and print Pat's lessons.
- Tempo Metronome App : It's the top paid metronome app! Practicing with a "click" (metronome) is the "eating veggies" part of learning music! Best metronome app by far.
- Ukulele Tuner : Nifty online tuner for your ukulele!